Are your present air conditioning systems proving increasingly expensive to run?
Perhaps you’ve experienced a rise in the volume of complaints concerning the level of thermal comfort available to your employees and/or customers?
Or it may be the case that you are simply looking around for a new air conditioning service and repair contractor.
It pays to have your air conditioning properly maintained and serviced
- A poorly-maintained system will cost more to run because it uses more energy
- Uncomfortable staff become less productive or even irritable
- And uncomfortable customers start to complain, leave early, and spend less
This is where Quantech Environmental can help, with a variety of air conditioning maintenance packages available to suit all types of business.
Our air conditioning service and repair packages cover:-
- Single and multi split systems – floor or wall mounted, ceiling mounted, ceiling suspended, etc
- VRV Systems – Daikin’s Variable Refrigeration Volume technology
- VRF Systems – Larger scale and high performance multi air conditioning systems
- Chillers – Air and Water cooled, free cooling, turbocor, centrifugal fan, etc
- Server Room Units
- Close Control Air Conditioning
At Quantech Environmental we don’t just look after the systems our own engineers have installed.
As customers have become increasingly aware of the value of good quality service and maintenance, so this part of our business has grown as we have been asked to take on the service and maintenance of air conditioning installed by others.
We offer a wide range of service plans ranging from basic preventative maintenance right up to fully-featured bespoke packages so, to find out more, why not get in touch with us today?
Whatever your needs, you can be confident that we’ll be able to tailor a programme to suit your individual business and budget.
All service engineers fully trained and certified
All of our service personnel are comprehensively trained and fully certified on safe handling and disposal of the refrigerants used in air conditioning systems and, as required by law since July 2011, we hold a full F-Gas Company Certificate.
We are also registered and appropriately certificated through the Environment Agency in these respects.
All of our engineers are subject to our policy of ongoing training, and regularly attend a variety of air conditioning equipment manufacturers’ own courses to keep them firmly up-to-date with revised service and repair procedures.
So, why not see for yourself all the benefits that our 25 years of industry experience can bring to your business? Simply contact us today on the number below, or fill out the quote request form on this page to have one of our experts arrange a personal, no-obligation cost estimate for you.